1. He brings both digital cameras and the Video Camera to your horse show at 7:30 am for 1 class.
2. He knows pony slang like, sleazy, sport boots, beet pulp, tube wormer, lavander face wipes, pokey stick and gastro-guard.
3. He gives 2nd opinions on new horse prospects. " if they don't look like Blu, I am not interested" ugh...
4. Says things like, not refined enough, head and neck aren't right, I prefer older breeding stock Arabians, I like jug head Quarter Horses and Mules, but Ay-rhabs need to be " pretty" and have big " doe eyes", they need to look like Blu.
5. Gave me his old military hand me downs as barn clothing. I sometimes look like a shop at an Army Surplus Store.:)
6. Gave me the raddest warmest MUCK boots for Christmas one year. I love them.
7. Ran out and got me replacement dress gloves when the ones I ordered came in two sizes to small, the DAY BEFORE the show.
8. When I was being forced to leave my previous barn, he took an afternoon and ON HIS OWN without me asking, went and looked at a place for me. Gave it the thumbs down. :)
9. This is the guy who was raised as horses are for a utility purpose ( dad was a farrier) and live outside, to high maintenance show princess without one word of complaint or snide snickering.
10.Understands my need to make LISTS. :) This is HUGE.
11..Goes to her farrier appointments when I have to work, run to the vet for meds when I can't.
With NO COMPLAINING.........
He is Voted by me and Star as
Horse Husband of the Year 2008 !!
Bread For The Journey
5 hours ago