Well I guess it's finally my turn!
http://vaquerogirl.blogspot.com/ California Cowgirl scrapped me. Which means I have to divulge some tidbits of crazy " lil scraps" information about myself. Hold onto your guns ladies! Here we go!
1. I love to cook. I always wanted to go to cooking school just to improve my personal skills. I am hooked on Food Network.
2. I wanted to be a Broadway Star, I can belt it out and shake the rafters. This I only do alone or in the car. Star thinks I am fabulous. She will actually turn her ear back to me when I sing.:)
I think Sound of Music songs are her personal favorites.
3. I am thinking about joining the Army Reserve right after my sons graduation. I want to do a tour in Afghanistan or Iraq as a surgical technician.
4. My first horse was a 1/2 arab 1/2 QH, I rode her through neighborhoods, traffic, bareback with a halter. She was amazing and so kind. I was so brave back then. No fear was my middle name. She could jump a 4 foot jump and clear it without trying. She was wicked awesome. I will have another one like her for endurance someday.
5. I love grooming/clipping and spa day for the pony. I just love seeing her clean and gorgeous. I am addicted to " horse products". If it smells heavenly I usually buy it! Bought a vac n blow as a gift to myself this year!
6. My horse dreams are simple, I want to do endurance rides and have a true partner no matter what we decide to do. Not to say that doing ranch horse/extreme cowboy race/Mountain Trail competition wouldn't be cool.
7. My Arab mare bucked me off and I now have a bionic neck. A wicked scar to prove it. I landed square on my forehead on a gravel road. Took me MONTHS to get back in the saddle. Vertigo first , then FEAR settled in. I never got that mojo back. Having Star be my steady eddie is helping.
8. I have had stage three Malignant Melanoma. I got a lymphectomy as an additional bonus. I was going through treatment and still going to work everyday. Going on 10 years clean, but you are truly never out of the woods with that type of cancer. It's just inactive for the rest of your life God Willing. I was given a fair prognosis, I was told I might not live past 40 if it ever came back. I turned 40 last October.
9. I tried to conquer my fear of bridges by going on to one last New Years Day. FAIL. I cried and had a breakdown right as we got 1/2 way across. I will post that story someday it's a dandy.
10. I am a secret WP Wanna-BE. I would LOVE to be the WP Princess Blinged out from hat to boot. Dripping in silver and rhinestones. A girl can dream! Too bad I married for love the 2nd time around.
Now that you all know totally useless info about me! Bored to tears? ha ha
So the gals that are going to get scrapped next are.... Drum Roll..........
Beauty is Grace-y
The Farm Blagh
Horse in my Bubblebath.
Get on it ladies!
Apple Cabbage Slaw with Balsamic Dressing
19 hours ago