Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Stay tuned for the evening news

Blooger Peeps !

Goodwill was very Good for the JP today. Very Very GOOD!

Got out of there for less than 10 bucks with a Candy Bar to boot. yahoo.

Will post pics from home as I don't have a USB cord at work. :(

For those of you who know moi, I have a barefoot/germs/don't you drink or eat out of anything that's mine or die, sort of issue. Some say control problem, I say, blame it on my Mom the Nurse. She taught me to hate germs and from whence they come. Nuff Said.
So for me to go to Goodwill and look at other peoples shoes, water bottles, coffee mugs,silverware etc. makes me a bit... shall we say.... queasy.
Not to say I won't throw it all aside for a wicked pair of sparkly Stuart Weitzman stilettos or Ferragamo flats.
The egg plate I have been searching for when found will go under a certain amount of bleach water and germicide, let's not go crazy right?

So Stay tuned for:

JP's FIRST EVER GOODWILL TEN DOLLAR CHALLENGE EXTRAVAGANZA.

3 comments:

j said...

I'm proud of you for facing your germ phobias.

We have faced all of those germs head on and we are pretty resistent to most things :)

Rose of Sharon said...

I am soooo excited and happy for you! I got over the used, germ, dirty, weird thing many, many years ago. I guess I realized that when I worked in retail people would buy things, wear them and return them and act like they didn't wear them, so we would sell them again. Also, bleach kills everything! For shoes, use lysol, for hats, put them in the freezer. For the dishwear stuff, think about restaraunts, we all eat off the same dishes anyway! Or, think about hotels.....we sleep on the same sheets as others, but they have gone through the wash.

Okay, I've said enough. I can't wait to see pictures! I hope you will keep going, it can be adicting!

Hugs, Sharon

Heather said...

You are such a silly goose..We'll have to check out the Sandy Goodwill on our way to the barn!!! Yeee HAW!!!