Monday, November 10, 2008

Quick Update

Blogger Friends,

I know I have been MIA, but I am licking my wounds and trying to find a new place for my horses to live. I feel like I am getting a divorce. I have been with my trainer and stable for over 4 years. I have made great friends, wonderful memories and learned so much about myself and horses. It was my 2nd home, my 2nd family, my happy place.

It's time to move on, to spread my wings, learn on my own, make new friends and set new goals.
I found the most wonderful stable to keep our 4 legged girls at. Shawn and I have inspected it twice and made the final decision to move on the 30 th of this month.
It is a beautiful facility and looks like something out of a magazine. There is no trainer, so I will have to jump out the nest and do most of it on my own. I will call in a trainer for a lesson or two, but from here on out it's all me. I will read books, go to clinics, read Internet articles, Watch DVD's whatever it takes.

I am so blessed to have a husband that takes these mares as seriously as I do. That their care and well being is top priority and understands my crying, frustration and heartbreak. He drives me to check out facilities, he gives me his honest opinion, he asks the right questions of the stable owners when I forget too and didn't flinch at the price which is MUCH more than what we had been paying in the past. He is the best husband ever, I thank our Lord everyday that he is my husband , partner and confidante.

I appreciate the good thoughts and prayers by everyone, I am humbled.

No comments: