Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Uncle John

This post is about my Uncle John. He is the oldest of the siblings on my Mom's side.
I got back into contact with him after many years. The funny thing is that ANN that bought my horse BLU works for the Oregon Cerebral Palsy Association OF Oregon , and I asked her to ask John if it was OK to get into contact with him. Our Jesus works in amazing ways.
So last Saturday I went to his home and visited for about an hour and a half. He is amazing, he has won several awards and accolades for being an advocate for the handicapped.
HE has been a proponent for independent living and a success story himself.
It was great reconnecting with him and have invited him to my home for Christmas.
EEKS! Now I really have to clean the carpets! yikes!
I have an ear infection or something and I couldn't hear and my voice kept echoing inside my head, it was driving me crazy. So John I apologize if I was yelling.. ugh.




So here is to many more visits and emails. I am loking forward to Christmas dinner, I will make sure that Salmon is on the menu!

1 comment:

Rose of Sharon said...

How wonderful Joselyn! That is so neat how the Lord put you back in contact (kinda like he put us back in contact!). What a sweet neice you are to go visit him and then invite him for Christmas! What a treasure to have your uncle back in your life!

xox Sharon