Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Kiss your Veteran Day

It is kiss your Veteran Day.
Who knew? I thought it was ALL Vets, but I was told I was only allowed to kiss THIS Vet.
Lucky me ! Hubba Hubba.
If you know a Veteran, tell them Thank You for their service to our country and Your Freedom. They deserve it.


Shawn on a Tour in Djibouti, Africa on Somalia border. Civil Unrest has been here for generations, it is a very dangerous and poverty stricken area of our world.

In Africa at a Cheetah Refuge. Kitty is saying " Come closer you smell like Chicken."




Me and my Veteran I get to kiss all day today and everyday. He has 20 years of service to protect our Freedom. God Bless America.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Jocelyn please tell Shawn Thank you from ALL of the Haney's and I think they should have a Spouse of Veteran's Day because they deal with more than I personally could ever handle. And yes I did Kiss my own VET today!

Flying Lily said...

That is one gorgeous picture of the two of you!