Thursday, November 27, 2008

Got your elastic pants on?

I do!
Turkey is in the oven, and boy are we ready to eat ! Shawn wanted me to have it done around dinner time instead of the Morin usual of 2 or 3. HUH? I know!
Menu for three:
Turkey with my secret rub
Twice Baked Potato Casserole
Brown Sugar Carrots
Pumpkin Pie

So We decided to move the last of the heavy stuff and hay to the new barn today and so tomorrow all we have to do is move the princess herself. I can leave the driveway and not have to worry that I have to come back there for any reason.

What I am thankful for:

1. Jesus and His grace and Blessings on my family and friends.
2. My Husband, he is the best husband ever. HE let me put my dirty horse tack in the back seat of his pickup, delivered my " box" and a bale of hay, instead of sitting and watching Football or the History Channel. He also ran to the vet on his DAY OFF to get Star's tummy medicine.
3. My Kids, they are healthy, strong, smart and sometimes smarta$$. :)
4. My Health
5. My horse, she puts up with alot, has to listen to me cry, vent, laugh, talk on the cell phone, get washed constantly, and lets me on her back !
6. That I live in a Free Country that our Blessed Troops have fought and died for. I celebrate Thanksgiving today because I am FREE and able to celebrate what I want, when I want and how I want.
GOD BLESS AMERICA.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Thanksgiving Darling..remind me to give you the snickers apple salad receipe!!!

See you this weekend! I'm going to hold you to mexican Saturday!!!!

Jocelyn said...

How are you hanging in there?
I am not going to see you on the evening news am I?

Rose of Sharon said...

I hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving! We had a wonderful one! I love your thankful list. You are truly blessed!

Hugs, Shar

Flying Lily said...

Wow a great haul from Goodwill and a lovely list of thankfuls!