Saturday, November 15, 2008

No Goodwill for me

Sorry ladies, life got in the way this week and I didn't have 5 minutes to go to Goodwill like I had planned. Will try again next week.
Good news, the gal who is looking to buy Blu is in luuuuuuuuuuuuuurve with her and her personality.
They are going to take some more lessons and get know each other.
Also, on a side note:
Ann the gal who is Blus potential new bff, works for the Oregon Cerebral Palsy of Oregon.
I have looking to get in touch with my Uncle John Calhoun who has CP, and lives in Portland.
I never got to know him much growing up and have often wished I had taken the time to get to know him as I know not much family goes to see him. Ann knows him personally and made contact with him, so I will be receiving his contact info back by Monday.
Jesus answered my prayers. A new home for Blu and contact with a very special family member.

1 comment:

Rose of Sharon said...

Praise the Lord on two answered prayers Jocelyn! I hope you get to have a wonderful visit with your uncle. I also hope that this gal will buy Blu! How wonderful! Too bad about no GW time! I'm sure you will soon. I'll tell you a secret....find out where there is a grocery store near a GW and then you can quickly get your groceries and then stop off after at the GW to find your treasures! I always save it for my reward after I get the chore of groceries done. Even if I only have ten minutes I will pop in a thrift store because you never know what you might find!

Have a happy weekend!
Sharon