Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Cat is away....again

MR. P is off gallivanting around again with his military cohorts. Tough life that guy has I tell ya.
I wouldn't want to be him right now, it's very cold and very rainy and miserable to be outside int he part of Oregon he is in. I am comfy, cozy and in my Pj's .. Oh yeah.. life is tough for me too!

So tonight Logen and I had take out Chinese, Pumpkin pie and for Mommy? A bottle of my super fav wine.
My bbff Heather says I can buy it at COSTCO in the big bottle, note to self for next time.
bbff ( best barn friend forever), she has been promoted from Barn friend to best barn friend. She is very excited.

So, IF all goes well we will have a new addition to our furry family come Saturday. I can't say much about it, but it will be a very exciting story.
I know my blogger peeps will find it exciting anyway.

This is a shout out to my Dad, who reads my blog ! How cool! I have fans!
I will be posting back around about the horses starting tomorrow, as we have some more exciting things taking place in the next two weeks we would like to share.

Till then peeps! I think I need 2nds on that pie... and going to go to bed early, because the quicker I wake up , the quicker my sweetie gets home.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love being promoted to BBFF...and will take it very seriously!....and yes I am very excited about the new position!