Sunday, October 12, 2008

50 Plates, WOF and turning 40

My Day started here. 6 am.. Coffee and out to breakfast.

http://www.womenoffaith.com/

It was awesome, what an awesome God we have! I bought the T-Shirt !
We had great seats, great worship,laughs, tears, joy and music was amazing!



This is the restaurant we went to last night for my 40th !


The Chef brought me this !
The Cupcake was RED VELVET !!! WOWZA!

And this! It was a sample of something called Bayou.. IT has Huge Shrimp, Scallops, Cajun Spices, it was amazingly scrumptious. Everyone at the table got one too.


This is Heather and Joel our friends. Heather and I were practically dressed the same, we have always called ourselves the Wonder Twins, but this was crazy !




This how the night ended, lots of food, fun, calories, drinks, little sleep and not so crazy about being 40 twist of depression.

Well, it was a whirlwind day, my birthday is actually TODAY, so I am going to take more pics, and show you how I spent the 1 st day of the " new 30's" , with my new PINK Nikon Camera.

I love it ! I also got a new Pink Gym bag, a Coffee table book about horses , CD's, Purple stuff for my horse, and new sparkly number holders for the horse show. yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Heather and I are going for a trail ride today, it was the only thing I wanted to do today, so I am making her come with me!

No comments: