Wha???? It's Friday??? I haven't accomplished a darn thing! All I have concentrated on is work and when I get home I am so tired I can't turn my brain on anymore. Most of you know I work for a boss who is the Spawn of Satan and well it's draining.
So on that note: I still need to:
1. Finish shopping for Lisa and Kristina for the give away. When I fell out of Shawn's truck and tweaked my knee, it took the wind out of my sails to do power shopping. ha ha ha
2. Pick a book for Book Club.. This was harder than I thought it was going to be.
3. Keep a movie date promise with a friend who needs a movie date with a friend who keeps her promises.
4. Ride my horse a lot before Mondays Drill team Practice. Don't want a Freshy Fresh mare whom will most likely have a melt down and embarrass me and I'll be asked to leave. ;)
5. Clean the house. This is a very low priority, but still nagging at me.
But on a side note: I rode Miss Star last night for the first time in a week due to my knee. She was sassy and stiff, her usual. But the funniest thing was she HATES her bell boots. She will buck in place like a little kid having a tantrum, GET THEM OFF GET THEM OFF.
She was lazy one minute and wanting to turn and burn the next. Cadence is not her strong point. So, we are working on that :) OH CRAP Another thing on my list... ugh...
So Lisa and Kristina boxes will go out Saturday come HE** or High Water.
The Dichotomy of Drug Free Endurance
3 hours ago