Well, I asked some Vino Aficionado's about my sudden deathly onset of illness last Saturday night.
One asked me if the wine I was drinking smelled or tasted funny. I said Yeah , tasted funky and tasted kinda slimy, but I don't drink Red's that much so I thought nothing of it, and only had enough for 1 large glass.
OMG....... It was spoiled. that funky taste and smell meant bad bad bad vino.
I poisoned myself on what you could call red wine vinegar with a twist of harmful stomach hurling bacteria.
It will be years before I drink Red Wine again, or get the smell out of my car.
I still don't eat Blue Cheese for this same exact reason............. That's a whole other story!
The Dichotomy of Drug Free Endurance
3 hours ago