Here is my bucket list for 2009.
1. Go to church more and get in touch with my relationship with Our Lord and Saviour.
2. Make hard decisions about my horse situation and re-evaluate my dreams.
3. Do more non-horsey things with Shawn , take a valued interest in what he likes to do.
4. Get my house painted inside and out. Actually pick a color for the outside and stick with it.
5. Get back to the gym and back on a diet and lose that last 35.
6. Find a new job.
7. Sell all my crap on EBAY, have a huge garage sale, de clutter my life. This will be Shawns hardest. :)
8. Remember I am only human and can not be in control of everything. This will be Jp's hardest.
9. Take my TSFL business to the level of financial freedom.
10. Year of No Fear. Ride that darn horse, and stop thinking about it so much and just do it. Every ride doesn't have to be perfect or a lesson or some training session, just enjoy being in the saddle for Pete's sake!
Maple Glazed Snacks
22 hours ago