Jenny over at The Joy of Horses, gave me an award. It's been a long time since I've had one!So the deal is I have to confess..er.. share... divulge 7 things about myself.
Ok, here goes. Hang onto your hats it's going to be a mild ride.
1. I was born a cowgirl, got my first horse at 12 years old. I believe you are born with the pony gene, like it or not!
2. I love love love Park Horses. Saddlebred, NSH's , Morgans, Arabians etc.I will swoon and come to tears when I see a high stepping horse enter the arena.
3. I am afraid of cows. I prefer them on my plate not alive and staring at me. Cows have this impeccable ability to stare into your soul and feed your irrational bovine fear.
Wow, I am really not cool. Anywho let's move on.4. I am built FORD TOUGH. I have muscles and strength of a man. I am also not afraid to get in a fist fight or throw down. I know how to hit and I hit HARD. At our old barn , I was always the one called on to carry everything heavy.
5. I have a photographic memory, which although could serve a grander purpose if I used it for the betterment of mankind. However, it's main function in my life is to find my purse, keys,barn boots and to remember useless trivia. i.e Don't tell me a big OL LIE and expect me to forget. lol
6. My favorite food is ...drumroll........ Ham Gravy and Fried Potatoes, side of Corn on the Cob.
I could die and be happy as that as my last meal. 2nd choice would be Chips and Salsa of any sort.
7. My horse saved my marriage. She was the escape, sanity and self preservation I was desperately seeking. She saved me from bouts of deep depression and the desire to run away and join the Peace Corp. She is my rock and happy place. The JP1 of right now would not exist without having her in my life.
I know I know...
I am working on it however! JP is gettin her Groove Back!