Saturday, March 6, 2010

I have good Kharma part 2.

I have put on the afterburners for the next 7 weeks. Which means 4 rides a week and 5 gym sessions a week. Ive done three so far and 2 rides , since I decided to start on Tuesday.

WHY YOU ASK? Well, foremost I would like my bee-hind and thighs to be two separate entities and not bound together at the top as one giant A$$
and then... and then... .and then.....

Well.... I am going to do my first LD endurance ride April 17th.

It's long story about me and endurance riding, it's been a dream of mine forEVER.I almost gave up my dream , sold all my gear and settled into a mediocre life of arena circles.
I called my mentor and she hooked me up with another newbie and POOF, I have a ride, a bed and new friend. I was in tears when she said she wanted me to come with her and have a new partner in crime. GO Me!

SHA_ FREAKING_ZAM.

Today was 1 hour Zumba and 1 hour Yoga then 2 hours riding with BBFF and some arena schooling.

What am I doing tomorrow?
OMG THAT is a HUGE surprise.
I can almost not hold it in, but you will have to wait for pictures!

Get out and ride !

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Congrats, Jocelyn! That's exciting for you.

JJ said...

Oh my gosh, how exciting! That is going to be so much fun, I would love to do that one day too. What a great reason to get in shape, I need something like that to dangle in front of me for motivation too :). I can't wait to hear your stories.

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Sounds like an exciting plan and not too far in the future! Good luck on meeting your goals.

Desert Rose said...

Yippee! You go cowgirl!!!

Paige said...

Im so proud of you. And jealous. I can do the five workouts--my goal is ten a week, but I usually hit between five and eight. The riding, though--that gets away from me.

I cannot wait for daylight savings time

The Wife said...

That's awesome!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

I am so thrilled for you!
I don't have dreams of doing Endurance riding, but I do have dreams of doing competitive trail rides. I detest arena work....and so does 'Sugar', so we make a good pair, I think. hehe!

You go girl!


~Lisa

AareneX said...

Have fun at your first distance ride--and pack more warm clothing for you and your pony than you think you'll need. 4 years in 5 throws weird and ugly weather at Grizzly Mtn.

(the 5th year, it's sunny and gorgeous--but take extra warm stuff just in case!)