Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Well, isnt that a bummer

I sprained my ankle in softball a week ago Sunday, then I missed the last step on a staircase, and NOW I have a Level 2 sprain and am in a gel brace for three weeks. Doc tells me it could be two to three months before I'm all good as new. I have zero depth perception so this is par for the course in my life.

So what does a girl do?

Call her friend and beg her to ride your horse for the next three weeks. I watch the kiddo, she rides Sis. She happily agreed.

I sure do love my friends.

If it is not one thing ............

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Oh no! I hope you recuperate quickly!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Sheesh...You've got that right, girlfriend! I'm right where you are....again! I'm so bummed!

I hope you feel better and heal quickly!

Well at least you didn't break a leg in Vegas, right?

~Lisa

Paige said...

Now you have more time to hang out in the gay bar getting free drinks