Friday, February 26, 2010

it was an emergency....

Once upon a time in a land far far away, right next to Portland.
There was an emergency of epic proportions.
Bloating, crabbiness and general if it has a wanker I hate it, tidal wave was about to make landfall.
So what was a girl to do?


She gets on the bat phone with a direct line to her Girl Scout Cookie Mom.

It went something like this:

JP1: P? It's J, I need whatever cookies you have left, STAT. It's dire situation over here.
P: I can deliver them in about an hour.
JP1: P you are a godsend , I love you. Only give them to SP, not the children this is VITAL.
P: I love you too..

click...

JP1: Shawn its J, I need you to have 8 bucks for P in an hour.
SP1: Why? wait........ P is bringing more cookies?
JP1: Shut up and don't ask questions, give her the money take said cookies, just like a street meth deal. Easy Peasy.
SP1: What kind are they?
JP1: ***** crickets****** Touch one box and you will never see me naked ever again.
SP1: Oh shit what day is this?

click....

Then last night like magic, two boxes of these little lovelies appeared on my nightstand.
Every Woman needs a Girl Scout Mom, they are very handy in an emergency.
I think P earned her Red Cross Badge !


FYI: Shawn wont ever see me naked again, he ate half a box before I got home.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can get you a box or two if you really need it. We have a few from our troop still left over...

:)

Kristina P. said...

This just reminded me I have three boxes coming in next week! Yay for March!

JJ said...

Yum! I completely missed out on Girl Scout Cookies this year, and I can't stop thinking about them. I can't believe Shawn had the nerve to eat half the box - LOL! Atleast he saved the other half for you.

j said...

"if it has a wanker I hate it".... that cracked me up.

I had my first (and hopefully last) Girl Scout cookies this weekend. Tagalongs. OMG they were so darn good.