Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Our New Family Member

A friend asked me if I wanted to adopt her friends kitty. She is moving to a condo in the city..
is name is Tristan, he is 9 years old.



He is part Bengal and she thinks part Maine Coon. I have always wanted a Maine Coon. Tristan is about HALF the size of a full MC. But he sure looks like one. Tonight his owner brought him over for a meet and greet only.
H e isn't coming home until Friday, until after Logen is gone and we are going to be able to give him 100% time with us around for the weekend.
Like BBFF says. I'm a sucker for cute face... :) He is already litter box trained, no longer a crazy kitten and a total love bug. I am very excited. Seamus, not so much but he'll have to get over it!

2 comments:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

No kitty in the city, eh? Nice rhyme. hehe!

He's cute....I like a big fluffy cat!

~Lisa

gtyyup said...

Oh...he looks like he'd make a great barn cat! Let me know if he doesn't work out at your place!