Monday, July 6, 2009

It's going to be another long week

I am the worlds busiest woman I swear.
So when and if I actually have the time to go visit family and friends it's actually a nice change of pace, since it rarely happens.

Today is Stars mani/pedi at 3.

Tomorrow we are going to go get more plants for the yard.

Wednesday , I take the college placement test.

Thursday, is softball practice.

Friday we are shopping for all of Logens requiured items to take to OYCP.

Saturday, sailing with the Crew

Sunday, TRIPLE header softball.

IT is going to be Christmas before I know it.

and sometime this week, my parents are coming to visit, so I have to clean the carpets and clean the house.
When will that be??? I need a wife...

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Yes, yes you do! I hope you have a good week!

Paige said...

Man do I know that feeling-- I just got in the house and it is damn near 10 pm.

You can do it all though-- and at least some of it sounds fun!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Well a least you've only got one thing planned for each day. It always seems like I've got a long list of things to do all on the same day...and then nothing for several days. It's like 'chicken with it's head cut off' one day...and then dead chicken on the other days. lol!

Take it easy,
~Lisa