Friday, July 3, 2009

Just for funzies...........

Shawn's boss has a dragster, so on Wednesdays we go and watch him race.
It's is so much fun... Nothing like the smell of beer and FUEL !! Also at the track is a HUGE classic/Muscle car show. For $5 bucks anyone can drive in and it's like a big lawn party. My Dad would love it. IF you love cars this is the place to be on Wednesdays all summer.
http://www.portlandraceway.com/

We hope to see you there! I'll be the one in the hat:)

Today was my day off so we ran some errands. Which of course included the pet store.
Seamus McTearnin needed a new collar. So we bought him a red spiked one :)
That is one bad AZZ kitty kitty ya know...

Isn't it cute? We have pictures of our cat than we do of each other, the kids, and even Star.
How sad... From now until Fall you will find him flat on his back ,legs sprawled with the fan blowing on his belly... Where you say??? Plop smack in the middle of my bed. I'll post pictures of that soon too :)

Have a Good 4th everyone!

3 comments:

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Happy 4th of July

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Your kitty is so cute. Can't wait to see pics of him in his pose. hehe!

Love your hat. I've got one just like it. My hubby always makes fun of it. But I like it. So there! lol!

~Lisa

Organic Meatbag said...

What is awesome is making your own fuel-flavored beer! I call it feer (as in fear!)...