Do you ever stop and think about all that one has to deal with in a given day?
I do. All the time.
I have a SUPER stressful job, not " busy" but stressful. I deal with peoples credit, finances, government rules, audits, red tape. Blah blah blah. Oh and let's throw in the whiny, needy, narcissistic bossman. Any who.
So here is a sample of what on my plate:
1. Husband in Afghanistan.
2. Child trying to graduate, but one false move and all he has worked for a year will be for nothing.Then he is off to Marine Boot Camp. I will have 2 kids in the military. If he doesn't graduate, the Marines will not take him. I really need them to TAKE HIM.
3. I have my first endurance ride coming up and feel so unprepared it's not funny. I have lists and lists and lists of my lists, and haven't started.THIS IS NOT LIKE ME, I HAVE PREP OCD.
Not sure what is going on with me about that.
4. I job that hate more and more everyday, but the hours allow me to take time off and we are slow enough that Bossman can survive while I am gone. The previous 10 years in the mortgage business this was NOT the case. So that is a blessing.
5. There are two surgeries I NEED to have, but I do not have the available time off from riding and working to get it done. Maybe November?
6.Pending military move, Shawn has put in for Alaska, Texas and Illinois. Paige would appreciate Illinois as then we could play together :) Texas however is FIRST on JP's list. I don't care where really, but ALASKA would NOT be my first choice, but SP promised Alaska would be a short stint ONLY , keep our house here and then move back in 4 years.
7. Still angry with the child that if he hadnt been such a screw up that I would have been able to do a massive career change, but that is now not an option and I have missed my window. I am still reeling from that disappointment, can't even talk about it.
a short list I know but man they are weighing in heavy these days.
I need to do these rides just to survive the next 8 months until Boot Camp.
Maple Glazed Snacks
5 hours ago