Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Oh No U di' int !

So today I am the grocery store buying my self some lunch, minding my own business.
As I am filling my soup cup, someone yelled in my ear
GO BEAVERS
!!!

Like loud " IN YOUR FACE" kind of way.

It was then I remembered that I was wearing my U of O sweatshirt today.

Well as my entire circle of friends and family knows, JP DON'T PLAY THAT. Someone was about to get an earful.

I whipped around almost spilling my soup and was expecting to have a throw down right in the middle of the deli section.

Lucky for me I took a nano second to look over the perp and see what I was up against.

It was an older man with Down's syndrome. Clearly he liked the Huskies as well, he was purple, gold and black from head to toe.

Well now I just cant beat the crap out of...... errrr....... give a good tongue lashing to a disabled guy now can I?

really what would that say about me? That I kick kittens? Oh wait I do that too.

So, a situation that have clearly gone very very bad, was avoided by my highly tuned Spidey Senses.

No soup or sammich was harmed today.... Carry on nothing to see here.

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Glad you didn't succomb to the pressure. :)

JJ said...

LOL! I can just imagine that scene. Did you enjoy your soup? :)

The Wife said...

Thank goodness for those spidey senses! LOL