Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it

My friend T called and asked if I would like to join their drill practices at the ranch.

Heck ya!

If you recall Sis and I started on a Drill team last Winter and it fell apart much to my sad disappointment. I absolutely loved every minute of practice and we really looked forward to it every other week.

Only the cool thing is now, I have the balls to haul a$$ at breakneck speed and am so looking forward to fun evenings with my friends and their ponies.

yeah!

7 comments:

Paige said...

How fun! And exactly what you and she Need

wilsonc said...

Yeah Jocelyn! That's great news!

jennifer said...

Lucky lady! Have fun!

Fantastyk Voyager said...

That sounds like it'll be a lot of fun! You go, Girl!!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

I'm so happy for you! Fun times for you and your pretty pony! I look forward to future updates!

~Lisa

gtyyup said...

Fantastic! Does this team does competitions or just ride for fun? Either way, it'll be a blast!

Jocelyn said...

They used to do only rodeos, but are looking to form a new team someday. So right now it's only practice.