Thursday, November 12, 2009
The Princess speaks:
( Star is in today, JP1 is too busy to type)
Well a Fair Whinny and Hello everyone,
I just read her last post! Holy Hooves OF Mother Mary! When My Momma gets mad , boy does she get mad!
Thankfully I am rarely on the losing end of that. Whew... So Teacher Deb gave us some pointers for the next time Momma blows a gasket.
I'm the blogger today cuz Momma is busy helping her Friend T ( Momma of the BG my direct competition) put together a fund raiser Trail Show for a man who is in need of a heart transplant. All I know is that they talk on their ear boxes all day and she isn't telling me much, which is weird because she usually tells me everything.
So I was a huge success at the show, I would have totally won all blue ribbons, if it was a ribbon show. Jus' sayin.
I have totally got this " going to a show" deal figured out.
1. I get all my ear hairs trimmed, I make a huge deal out of this, Momma gets so mad. She says bad things and gives me the Momma death stare until I lower my head. She mutters something about " I don't have time for your drama!!!". How rude...
2. I get the deep scrub my hairs off version of a bath. She says horrible things like her NEXT horse will be brown. Well if she left my coat alone I will eventually BE BROWN! DUH !
3. She washes my tail like 40 times and is cussing like a sailor the whole time.
4. She scrubs my hooves.. HARD...
5. covers me from ear to tail and I have to stay in my room.
However, I was the prettiest pony there and everyone said so, even the Non-Judge-Judge guy and the Show Mom's were ohhh and ahhhhh ing at me. I pranced bigger just for them ya know.
My public wants what they want.
My Momma is a nutcase about when I go out to see my public fans I must be clean and presentable. Daddy agrees and whispers in my ear when Momma isn't watching " You had better behave and act like a lady"
When have I ever not acted like a lady ? Well there was this one time.. Totally not my fault man..
Thanks everyone for being so nice to my Momma , I loves her heaps.
Otherwise I'd have to hoof ya.