Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Mamma got a new toy

I could not go one more summer without a new BBQ. Ours needed to go to grill heaven.
After looking for a year and trying to decide what I really wanted, I chose this hot little number.
Since I am the grill master, I got to pick !
It is Gas on one side and charcoal/smoker on the other. Yeah baby...

I love the Old Style Texas BBQ style. I could have bought a Stainless Steel one all schmancy, but for some reason I liked this one. It was also half the price and does everything I wanted.
Got to love that!
Come on over the rack of ribs will be in the smoker, Beer in the Beer Fridge and Cupcakes in the oven!!

4 comments:

Fantastyk Voyager said...

LOL, I'm on my way!

Looks like a pretty nice toy! I think it's a great idea to have the gas on one side and the charcoal/smoker on the other end.

Reddunappy said...

Good choice! LOL my Hubby bought this BBQ last year for Fathers Day, and he ordered the smoker box for it this year, works great! We use it all the time!I just thawed out a pork loin I want him to smoke!

Reddunappy said...

The pork loin turned out great!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Ok, so when you come for a visit in the fall to New Mexico, will you please remember to bring that monster with you? Or at least bring the rack of ribs....

oh...and bring cupcakes. Don't forget the cupcakes. I'm not letting you in the house without cupcakes.
:~D

~Lisa