Thursday, June 11, 2009

The BG and her cupcakes

The BG decided she wanted her candles in her cupcake. duh.. who wouldn't right?

I think this dress and tiara were completely befitting a BG with Butterfly cupcakes don't you?
The black icing was maybe not such a good idea with the pretty dress.
Note to self for next time.
She blew out her candles and then ate the poor butterfly right off the top! She tried to take everyone else's butterflies too. Fondant is NOT tasty by any means.
How cute is this? This is why I do what I do for little kids. These times are priceless !
I sure do love the BG. She is a crack up and I sure hope I made some significant brownie points !
I'm taking cupcakes to Jack and Beth on Saturday.
Yes, you CAN buy love with cupcakes. I have proved it right here.
World domination via Cupcake.

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Cupcakes make everything better!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! The black icing around her face makes her look a little demonic though! LOL

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Dreaming of your cupcakes. Is she just the cutest little cupcake? How do you stop yourself from smooching on her every second she's around?

So, who's brainless idea was it to create a cake topping, like fondant that tastes like old moldy playdoh?

Isn't there anything that can be done?!
gak!

~Lisa

Rose of Sharon said...

She's so adorable! I love her pink dress and tierra! You did such a great job on those cupcakes. They look like they were done by a professional!

Have a great weekend!

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Lol, how cute!

What a pretty dress.

Happy Belated Birthday!!