Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My First Web Site ! Check it out !

On my side bar you will see a link to my friends Website !

www.mudbgone.com

She is a blanket cleaning and repair service.

It is the first web site I have ever done, and WOW, some of it was easy peasy and some of it was hard. I even had to call in reinforcements of a Master Web Designer/IT guru to help me work out a kink.

I am still working out the colors and other elements but she needed an operational site by 3/21/09!

We did it on the barter system, I did the site and she is giving me riding lessons.
AWESOME....

Feel free to give opinions and critique. No ridicule or heckling allowed as I am UBER sensitive and still
NOT SMOKING!
I don't know what I am capable of at this point :) Just a warning if you leave snarky comments.

DAY 7 Blogger Peeps !

8 comments:

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Nice job! That is a great start, very clear, and the important information is not buried.

Jocelyn said...

Thanks !

It was a PITA to get it all consumer friendly. Thank goodness my husband is great at giving me the " unbiased" opinion.

It sure helped alot.

It was a fun project and made my brain hurt. :)

Marilyn said...

Great looking site!!!
You did a fantastic job :)

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Looks great! Only thing I can see is possibly changing the colors to be more contrasting, maybe less bright/stark. But you said you were still playing with colors, so you go girl!

Well done....on both the website...and the self-control with smoking!

~Lisa

The Wife said...

I think you did a fine job! I have been challenged with our website. It needs a lot of work but I got it started. There is just so much stuff!

www.crazymbuckers.com

Stephanie said...

I would not leave snarky comments for you - others in blog world deserve some, but not you.

I will have check to check that out later tonight, I do all my own blanket repair work right now, we used to have a place like that in Spokane but they went out of business...

Jocelyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jennifer said...

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I have gone private for a short time. It seems that my blog was HACKED. I am not sending out invites until I know exactly what to do. Just wanted to let you know that you are not being excluded from Dust Bunny Hostage :) "I'll be back!"