Monday, January 17, 2011

Updates from La La Land

Once again, sorry everyone.
I hate to leave people hanging.

I did quit my job. It was a nightmare and it was either HER or ME.

I chose ME this time. All the years past I have taken he abuse that is synonymous with the mortgage industry just to have a very nice paycheck.

I am not going to do that anymore! There are other ways to make a living and I just need some time to get this whole self employed deal worked out.

So just like Star I am looking towards the sun and my new future.

Hugs to all my blogger peeps!
J ~ out

6 comments:

Desert Rose said...

Hope you can take some time for yourself as you decide your future!it takes so much courage to make a change!!!

JJ said...

Good for you, it's like a fresh new start!!

Star is beautiful!!

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Lovely photo and I wish you all the best in looking ahead to a rosy future.

wilsonc said...

Good for you Jocelyn! I hate to tell you this, but I don't think being the mayor of Wasilla counts as being self-employed.

I've chosen you for my Stylish Blogger Award. You can pick it up over at my blog.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

I'm glad to hear you're taking care of yourself and not accepting any less. You're worth so much more and deserve a low stress life and lots of happiness.

I love seeing pics of Star. I know you must really miss your girl.

~Lisa

The Equestrian Vagabond said...

good for you!
when a door closes, another one opens, yadda yadda... but it is true!
- The Equestrian Vagabond